May 28, 2015 | Direct Response Advertising, Direct Response TV
If you want to know the total households by national cable network, here is run down of some of the top performers.
Number of Million Homes by Network:
FXX – 74 Million
ESPN2- 97 Million
NFL Network – 73 Million
Lifetime Movie Network – 82 Million
Investigation Discovery – 87 Million
History Channel – 96 million
Esquire – 70 Million
Tru TV – 92 Million
Comedy Central – 93 Million
Fox News – 97 Million
H2 – 71 Million
OWN – 83 Million
UP – 70 Million
ABC Family – 95.7 Million
CNN – 97 Million
HLN – 97 Million
BET – 88 Million
TLC – 95 Million
USA Network – 98 Million
If you need cost-effective rates to test any of these networks, please contact us. We are here to help. Call 940-323-1101 ext. 1 or email@example.com.
May 21, 2015 | Direct Response TV
A new study published by the Cable Advertising group found that television helps build iconic brands and drive massive sales results. Iconic brands like Oxi Clean and Snuggie used television advertising to drive sales and become part of American culture.
So what was the secret media mix? What drove these former no-name products to become so desired? The report revealed that of their budgets, 97% went to Television Advertising and the remaining 3% went to Print, Internet and Radio. Of the 97% television advertising budget, 82% was spend on National Cable. Many advertisers think they can’t afford national cable. But that’s because they don’t know how to get the best rates and positions.
Using a professional Direct Response advertising agency like DX Media Direct can turn your unknown brand into a household name.