I found most of these on marketingprofs.com. It’s a fantastic site if you want to get the latest marketing trends. I’ve added some tips of my own. But these will get you started in the right direction if you want to improve the performance of your website or landing page.
- A concise headline: This is the #1 most important element of your landing page. It needs to get attention, be benefit-focused and bring your customer in.
- An image or video: To effectively showcase a product, you need to show how to use it. Either demonstrate the product or service in a video, or take a picture of someone using it.
- A core benefit statement: What can your product or service do for the end user? Make them look 10 years younger? Make them have more energy? Give them confidence or sex appeal? Help them save time or money? They need to know up front what’s in it for them.
- Request for contact information: Make it simple. Make it easy. But find a way to reach them and follow up if they are interested in what you have to offer.
- A strong call to action: Give the end user good, solid reasons to act now.
- Build trust: Your landing page should give solid reasons for them to trust you. Testimonials, third-party reviews and associations work here.
- Social sharing devices: Make it easy for them to share your opportunity in one click.